Who’s Watching your Communications Site? The DC-RMCU1……
The DC-RMCU1 (SITE CENTRI©) is designed by DuraComm to monitor any DC load, battery or power supply, temperature, and AC power via Ethernet. It is easily adapted to many possible power systems thanks to six isolated Volt or Amp meters that monitor critical data via Internet for analysis and site history logging.
8 general purpose I/O pins provide alarming and control. This compact unit can be rack, DIN-rail, or wall mounted.
Provides connectivity and adds intelligence to any site’s AC and DC power system for 24/7 monitoring, alarm condition notification, and data logging of vital electrical functions. All programmable, accessible, and managed via the Internet: TCP/IP or SNMP.
DuraComm also features power solutions integrated with remote monitoring and control in our new MU Series.
INPUT / OUTPUT FEATURES
- Powered by 9 ~ 60 VDC input; can be powered directly from 12, 24, or 48 volt source
- 6 isolated DC voltmeters (+/- 100 VDC) or Amp meters (can be used in any combination)
- 1 AC line Voltmeter (24 ~ 300 VAC)
- 1 external temperature Sensor
- 4 Input pins. For alarms, external sensors or dry contact closure
- 4 Output pins. Open collector output to drive external relays or logic
- 10 / 100 Ethernet
- USB port for debugging
- Send Email alerts, SNMP traps
- On board reset button for “Hard Reset“ to restore settings back to factory defaults
- Able to control items or monitor device, etc., login to make changes and/or view log via web page
- On board memory storage. Micro SD Memory Card (Downloadable via web interface, as a CSV file.)
Brochures & Owners Guide
- Input Voltage VDC: 9-60
- Input Voltage VAC: 24-300
- Current Measurement (Amps): 0-100
- Communication Ports: 10/100 Ethernet
- Weight (lbs): 3.25
- Dimensions (inches): 8H x 3W x 5D
- Temperature Sensor: Included